[webkit-dev] Windows Build Broken?

kwliu kingweiliu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 07:27:50 PDT 2013

//I commented above lines , but i was encountering another problem "
msvcr80.dll" missing .
You can Change the WinLauncher project's "manifest File" configuration from
"Yes" to "No" to avoid this error.
I examined the generated mainfest file and found that msvc CRT 8.0 was
referenced in it.

Brent Fulgham-4 wrote