[webkit-dev] WebGL on Windows

Xueqing Huang xqhuang.webkit at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 20:07:00 PDT 2013

Great work.
Some problem:
1. Do you have a plan to use ACCELERATED_COMPOSITING on Windows port? I had
enabled WebGL on Windows port via Angle, it seems like WebGL
without ACCELERATED_COMPOSITING has a poor performance.
2. Do you want to make Angle run on seperated process like Chromium's GPU
process? If not, maybe WebCore will have more crash.

Message: 1