[webkit-dev] Rewriting binding code generator, maybe?

Joe Mason jmason at blackberry.com
Tue Apr 30 11:28:47 PDT 2013

I could have sworn I saw someone in another thread post that they were interested in taking over maintenance of the binding generators (not necessarily relating to a massive rewrite, just for ongoing maintenance, was my impression). But I can't find that email at all now.

Does anyone know who I'm thinking of?

I'm interested in discussing refactoring of the binding generators at the contributors meeting, since the one time I had to hack on them (quite a while ago) I found it quite painful.