[webkit-dev] On Safari 5.1.8 for Snow Leopard...

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Tue Apr 23 00:14:24 PDT 2013

As Maciej notes, this is not the right mailing list to ask these sorts
of things.  But since the answer appears simple, here it is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safari_version_history claims that Safari
5.1.8 means WebKit 534.58.2
which theoretically comes from:
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/branches/safari-534.58-branch

http://opensource.apple.com/release/mac-os-x-1068/ also contains all
the open-source code from the latest Snow Leopard (10.6.8).

I don't work for Apple, and Wikipedia may be wrong.  But at least now
you have the source.