[webkit-dev] Feature removal: CSS variables

Adele Peterson adele at apple.com
Sun Apr 7 18:30:18 PDT 2013

I respectively request that you let WebKit contributors continue this thread without further discussion on these points.  While these issues may be interesting to you, it is not appropriate for you to insert yourself into this discussion and expect WebKit contributors to explain themselves to you.

- Adele