[webkit-dev] Sunsetting committership and reviewership

Nikolas Zimmermann zimmermann at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Apr 4 23:56:38 PDT 2013

Am 05.04.2013 um 08:19 schrieb Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa at webkit.org>:

> Hi,
>
> This is somewhat related to the bulk move of Chromium-WebKit contributors to Blink, but we might want to consider sunsetting/expiring committership and reviewership.

> I'm thinking of something like expiring committership/reviwership of a person after the person didn't have any SVN activities for 3 or 6 months.

Hm, that sounds really harsh - at least if the person is still within the WebKit project. I personally couldn't land a patch the last months
as I'm busy with my thesis, but I'm clearly still qualified for SVG reviews and discussions, no? I follow development closely, even if not writing patches on my own at the moment.

Cheers,
Niko