[webkit-dev] Sunsetting committership and reviewership

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen kenneth.christiansen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 23:53:02 PDT 2013

I am not sure this is really needed. People sometimes disappear from
working on trunk for extended periods of time due to internal products
and downstream branches. It has happened multiple times to me. That
doesn't mean that I won't come back and start working upstream later.

Also it could be that some people working on Blink would like to
contribute to WebKit in their spare time or in the future again.

Part of being a reviewer is also knowing what and when to review, so I
am not sure there really is an issue here.

Cheers
Kenneth