[webkit-dev] Status of Windows Port?

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 15:58:14 PDT 2013

Hi Justin,

On Apr 4, 2013, at 2:37 PM, Justin Haygood <justin.haygood at reaktix.com> wrote:

> The webkit.org instructions still reference Visual Studio 2005 for instance

We have full VS2010 support in SVN now; we haven't updated the instructions yet as the build/test machines are not cut over yet.

> Any interest in making it a first class citizen again so that Windows users can potentially have a official WebKit(2) browser and application developers have a more or less officially supported library that isn't Chromium based?

WebKit on Windows is a first class citizen:
Apple's WebKit port
My WinCairo port

WK2 support is lacking at the moment, but that would change if people were interested in contributing,

Thanks,

-Brent