[webkit-dev] Thank You

Zoltan Herczeg zherczeg at webkit.org
Thu Apr 4 12:34:56 PDT 2013

I may miss some mails, but I didn't see a proper reply for this mail.

Personally, I think WebKit and its community should also be grateful to
you guys. You did a lot for WebKit as well. Although the cooperation was
not always smooth, let's just keep the good memories. I wish you luck for
your Blink project.

Regards,
Zoltan