[webkit-dev] Settings and Preferences in layout tests

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Wed Sep 26 14:36:11 PDT 2012

On a related note, there is a gradual movement to pass more command
line flags along with each test to DRT during run-webkit-tests (to
toggle between pixel tests and non, change timeout values, etc.), and
being able to ensure we reset the state to the default between each
test is kinda necessary for this to work.

-- Dirk