[webkit-dev] New Feature: Canvas Path object

Dirk Schulze dschulze at adobe.com
Sat Sep 22 23:09:48 PDT 2012

I know of at least one JS library that uses Path as object (paper.js). But the definition can be overridden. It is unlikely that this will break content, as long as the library does not want to use both. Other then that, the SVG WG wants to reuse the Path object in SVG and CanvasObject might confuse people but this seems unlikely as well.

Greetings,
Dirk

Sent from my iPhone