[webkit-dev] d3dx9_42.dll : What DirectX version do you use for your nightly build

forumer at smartmobili.com forumer at smartmobili.com
Sat Sep 15 02:01:25 PDT 2012

Le 15.09.2012 10:18, forumer at smartmobili.com a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am buidling my own version of webkit using the guide found on your
> website and I am using the Feb2010 DirectX version
> but when I look at WebKit.dll imports I have d3dx9_42.dll that is not
> always available by default on some os.
> The function imported from d3dx9_42.dll is D3DXMatrixOrthoOffCenterRH
> and is used inside
>
> ...\WebKit\Source\WebCore\platform\graphics\ca\win\LegacyCACFLayerTreeHost.cpp.
> So my question is how can I get rid off this import ? What version of
> DirectX do you use ?

And while I am a it I would like to say that I am using this custom
WebKit.dll with a .net wrapper
but now I get another COM exception :

"Retrieving the COM class factory component with CLSID
{D6BCA079-F91C-4EIE-B453-32A0477D02E3} failed due the following error:
8007007e"

So when you compile WebKit for Windows are you really using VS2005 with
ALL the hotfixes you mention on the website ?

I just want to use exactly the same version(Visual, DirectX) as your
buildbots.

For now I am using this :

Visual Studio 2005 Pro Service Pack 1.
Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack 1 ATL Security Update.
KB918559
KB935225
KB943969
KB947315