[webkit-dev] d3dx9_42.dll : What DirectX version do you use for your nightly build

forumer at smartmobili.com forumer at smartmobili.com
Sat Sep 15 01:18:02 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am buidling my own version of webkit using the guide found on your
website and I am using the Feb2010 DirectX version
but when I look at WebKit.dll imports I have d3dx9_42.dll that is not
always available by default on some os.
The function imported from d3dx9_42.dll is D3DXMatrixOrthoOffCenterRH
and is used inside
...\WebKit\Source\WebCore\platform\graphics\ca\win\LegacyCACFLayerTreeHost.cpp.
So my question is how can I get rid off this import ? What version of
DirectX do you use ?

Thanks