[webkit-dev] New Feature: CSS Element

Anish Bhayani bhayani at adobe.com
Tue Sep 11 12:41:03 PDT 2012

Hi Benjamin,

Although I will not be here, the team is planning on continuing the work on the project. A good person to contact is:
Larry Mclister
lmcliste at adobe.com

--
Anish Bhayani
WebKit Engineering Intern

From: Benjamin Poulain <benjamin at webkit.org<mailto:benjamin at webkit.org>>
Date: Monday, September 10, 2012 7:21 PM
To: Adobe <bhayani at adobe.com<mailto:bhayani at adobe.com>>
Cc: "webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org<mailto:webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org>" <webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org<mailto:webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org>>
Subject: Re: [webkit-dev] New Feature: CSS Element

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 6:41 PM, Anish Bhayani <bhayani at adobe.com<mailto:bhayani at adobe.com>> wrote:

I am an intern on the Adobe Web Platform & Authoring team. For the summer, I was working on implementing CSS Element [1] in WebKit. The specification itself is still being finalized, but Mozilla [2] has had this feature working since FireFox 4.0. CSS Element allows an element to use another element as its background and Mozilla has a handy page on it [3]. Unfortunately, my internship is coming to an end, but I am working hard to get the grammar and parsing for it to land.

Will anyone finish the work after you finish the internship?

Benjamin