[webkit-dev] testing strategy? - CJK line breaking tests

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Tue Sep 4 05:30:27 PDT 2012

Can we use ref tests?

Alternatively, you can compute the with of each character with script
(without adding any new feature to WebKit).

If neither is possible, then you should use (1) unless the test tests a
platform specific feature; I.e. the feature isnt available on other
platforms.

(3) seems like a terrible idea as it means that we'll be either exposing
the WebKit internals to the Web without standardizing those properties or
we'll be adding yet-another DRT-specific behavior

--
Ryosuke Niwa
Software Engineer