[webkit-dev] Performance Tests

Zoltan Horvath zoltan at webkit.org
Mon Oct 29 15:01:55 PDT 2012

Hi there,

In the past few weeks I made some refactoring work on the PageLoad tests of
the PerformanceTests, so now for your information, what were accessible
under PerformanceTests/PageLoad/* now accessible only under
PerformanceTests/SVG. We have now a platform independent solution for the
'PageLoad' tests to measure the JSHeap and (Fast)Malloc memory usage from
JS without DRT modifications. Cool!

You can check the results on our WebKitPerformance site:
http://webkit-perf.appspot.com

I made some modifications on the Performance Tests wiki page as well, you
can find it under its new location or from the track main page:
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Performance%20Tests

Have fun,
<Zoltan>