[webkit-dev] How to modify JsHTMLMediaElement.cpp to add STOP fucntionality

ankit srivastav ank.cpp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 06:30:09 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm trying to add stop functionality in my application which is using
webkit on WIN port.
currently Play and Pause functions are available but no STOP function
is present , so in JsHTMLMediaElement.cpp I have added a new function:

   jsHTMLMediaElementPrototypeFunctionStop(ExecState* exec)

After this function and couple of changes in my application , I'm able
to perform STOP functionality.

But I guess I can not modify this file.
So can someone please let me know , how to add this function ??

Regards,
Ankit