[webkit-dev] webkit-dev archive clips any content after two line breaks

James Craig jcraig at apple.com
Fri Nov 30 14:08:49 PST 2012

It appears to me that the webkit dev archives are erroneously clipping any contents after two blank lines in content. I assume this was attempt to clip the "webkit-dev mailing list" footer that is appended after two lines with each message.

Below is the message I sent previously, where the two blank lines are replaced with.:
> [first to two blank lines]
> [second of two blank lines]

However, as you can see from the archive, most of the content in my original message was clipped.
http://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2012-November/023011.html

Begin forwarded message: