[webkit-dev] Github vs. git.webkit.org

Gergely Kis gergely at homejinni.com
Thu Nov 29 08:25:00 PST 2012

Hi,

Actually we already made the transition to the current github commit ids,
because github wanted to shut down our repository, if it is not a fork of
the "semi-official" webkit repository. Of course we will be able to
transition back to the git.webkit.org commit ids, when the transition was
made.

I am just mentioning this, that you don't have to rush anything because of
us.

Best Regards,
Gergely