[webkit-dev] WinLauncher Fail to launch

Rakesh Sadhu rakeshsadhu at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:19:12 PST 2012

Hi,
I tried using WinWinlauncher as well , i get the same error
http://pastebin.com/jMikyxWb

Am I missing some packages?
regards
rsadhu

CC: webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org
From: bfulgham at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [webkit-dev] WinLauncher Fail to launch
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:55:54 -0800
To: rakeshsadhu at hotmail.com

Hi Rakesh,
The WinCairo port only has a partially functional WebKit2 port. Consequently, MiniBrowser does not launch.
You must run the WinLauncherLauncher target to see a working program. The WinLauncher project builds a DLL that holds the a trial program logic, but does not run as an executable.  This came about during the start if the WebKit2 work (WK2 runs as an external process to the main program executable, hence the new *LauncherLauncher projects.)
-Brent

Sent from my iPhone