[webkit-dev] WinLauncher Fail to launch

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:55:54 PST 2012

Hi Rakesh,

The WinCairo port only has a partially functional WebKit2 port. Consequently, MiniBrowser does not launch.

You must run the WinLauncherLauncher target to see a working program. The WinLauncher project builds a DLL that holds the a trial program logic, but does not run as an executable.  This came about during the start if the WebKit2 work (WK2 runs as an external process to the main program executable, hence the new *LauncherLauncher projects.)

-Brent

Sent from my iPhone