[webkit-dev] AppleWin Bot is sick?

Lucas Forschler lforschler at apple.com
Tue May 29 10:44:24 PDT 2012

The windows test bot currently has a problem that we are trying to diagnose.  For some reason, it is putting layout test results in build/OpenSource/OpenSource.  We took the test bot offline to diagnose which step this was happening, however we haven't found it yet.  We will continue to investigate this week.  If anyone has any ideas why we are getting the additional nested directory, please let us know.

Lucas