[webkit-dev] AppleWin Bot is sick?

Osztrogonac Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Tue May 29 00:23:38 PDT 2012

Hi,

I think the Windows tester bot is bigger problem if you would like to unskip/rebase
tests, because it exits early long long time ago because of too many failing tests.

http://build.webkit.org/builders/Windows%207%20Release%20%28Tests%29/builds/24196
fast/repaint/moving-shadow-on-path.html was the latest test ran, and then exited
after 11254 tests. So the test coverage equals to zero after fast/repaint/ tests.

PS: At least the builder bot works again. ;-)

br,
Ossy