[webkit-dev] A massive rebaseline needed for r117672

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Sat May 19 02:33:19 PDT 2012

I've rebaselined tests in:
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/117673
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/117674
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/117676 (philn)
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/117677
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/117679
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/117681 (ossy)
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/117682
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/117686

Special thanks to philn and ossy who rebaselined tests for GTK and Qt
respectively.

Unfortunately, I was not able to rebaseline tests for Windows and EFL bots
because Windows bots have been failing to compile since r117672 and EFL
bots don't seem to upload results properly (I can't see diff on results
page).

- Ryosuke