[webkit-dev] Simplifying syntax in test_expectations.txt (bug 86691)

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Thu May 17 14:02:00 PDT 2012

Seems reasonable as the first step except:

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Ojan Vafai <ojan at chromium.org> wrote:

> 6. Use the same character as a separator before and after the test (":").

I counter-propose to drop ":" or any other delimiter altogether. Delimiters
are the biggest pain points in the current syntax as suggested by
Benjanmin, Darin, and I.

If we're going to have expectations after test name, then there's no need
for delimiters other than imposing arbitrary maintenance cost on everyone
who edits the file.

- Ryosuke