[webkit-dev] Default viewport value on WAP DTDs

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Wed May 9 06:34:24 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 23:18 -0700, Martin Robinson wrote:
> We chose between faking Chromium or faking OS X on all operating
> systems. We are now a port of Chromium called "WebKitGTK+". I don't
> see any easy way out of this mess.

Me neither. Also 'Safari on Linux' was being seen as "Android", it
seems, by some sites. Even with all of that work some sites still refuse
to work or hand us dumbed down content, Google properties included. The
only solution to the mess seems to be to fake U-A indeed.

Cheers,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns at gnome.org>
GNOME Project