[webkit-dev] Unit Test for Page Breaks / absolute coordinates in PrintContext::pageNumberForElement

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Thu Mar 29 11:23:57 PDT 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 6:23 AM, Milian Wolff <milian.wolff at kdab.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to write a unit test for my layouting patch, that prevents page
> breaks in table rows.

You mean layout tests / regression tests? We don't normally write C++ unit
tests for these things.

> So far, I've extended the layoutTestController with
> a pageBreaksInElementById function, similar to pageNumberForElementById.

Since you seem to be only testing WebCore rendering code and not WebKit
code, it's better to add methods to internals. (See WebCore/testing).

Do you have a bug for this? Or you're not planning to contribute your
change to WebKit repository?

- Ryosuke