[webkit-dev] Using GitHub to Contribute to WebKit (Experimental)

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Fri Mar 16 09:34:05 PDT 2012

If some reviewer and committer decide to use this process, where can I see
review comments and other discussions?

Would they still be on Bugzilla?

For example, I may not necessarily review a patch myself, but I would still
like to see what other reviewers say, and how the author responses, etc...
because sometimes I'll have to add more comments.

- Ryosuke