[webkit-dev] Windows build issue with r110420

M Rahaman mrahaman at innominds.com
Mon Mar 12 23:23:52 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I am facing Windows build issue with r110420 for some files, the errors are
as mentioned below

\RenderThemeSafari.cpp(43) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'RetainPtr.h':

source\webcore\platform\graphics\win\UniscribeController.h(32) : fatal error
C1083: Cannot open include file: 'Vector.h':

I found that these are WTF headers & are present inside
./Debug/include/private/JavaScriptCore/wtf/RetainPtr.h

In all the files, where the problem is reported are including the header
files as "RetainPtr.h" where from the above include path, it should be
"wtf/RetainPtr.h" => this is how in most of the files the header file is
included. Therefore, I think this is a valid issue. If anyone can please
comment on this, I can submit a patch for this. BTW, after changing the
include file as mentioned, my build went through.

Regs,

Rahaman