[webkit-dev] Moving to Git?

Ashod Nakashian ashodnakashian at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 01:20:30 PST 2012

>________________________________

There certainly are review tools that do exactly that. ReviewBoard[1] is one such that I'm thoroughly familiar with. It has a solid API that can be used in a very similar way to how we're uploading patches on bugzilla, automated mail notifications etc. and can be integrated with bugzilla/build-servers with reasonable effort. In addition, it shows all patches uploaded with diff between any two, which is what a reviewer is mostly interested in: to see what changed between patches and if her issues were addressed properly or not.

I totally agree that these are completely independent of the VCS and can (should?) be utilized where appropriate independent of the topic at hand.

[1] http://www.reviewboard.org/