[webkit-dev] Microdata document.getItems()

Arko Saha nghq36 at motorola.com
Thu Mar 8 00:50:40 PST 2012

Hi Gurpreet,

Yes, document.getItems() takes an optional string "types" as the argument.
It should return all microdata items in the document if the "types"
argument is missing. I could see its working as expected in todays
revision. Are you using latest Webkit revision?? If you are just merging
microdata patches on some old webkit revision then I cannot help. In older
revisions  please check the implementation of a existing method which
allows optional argument.

Thanks and Regards,
Arko