[webkit-dev] Is converting pixel tests to reftests kosher for imported libraries?

Darin Fisher darin at chromium.org
Wed Mar 7 16:44:33 PST 2012

Hrm, if the test expectations are customized already for different ports of
WebKit, then why not support replacing a PNG file with a HTML file that is
intended to generate exactly the same result?  How does this impair our
ability to update the tests?

(I realize that our current reftest system may not work like this.  I'm not
familiar with the details of how it works in fact, but it seems like it
could be as simple as having an expected result that is a HTML file instead
of a PNG file.)

-Darin