[webkit-dev] CSS properties vs. their JS bindings on the style object

tomz at codeaurora.org tomz at codeaurora.org
Fri Mar 2 10:18:50 PST 2012

Thanks for all the feedback.  I agree that fragmenting WebKit behavior
would be a bad idea since just leaving this in has no downside other than
unspec'd capability.  There is a discussion of this ongoing in w3c.  Ref
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Feb/0655.html.  I'll
look into getting this spec'd and proceed from there.

Thanks!

--Tom (tomz at codeaurora.org)