[webkit-dev] Putting your own Webkit variant back into the Nightly build WebKit App

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Sat Jun 30 15:10:00 PDT 2012

You want the build-* scripts in this directory:
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Tools/BuildSlaveSupport

I also think you want the webkit-help mailing list instead of
webkit-dev.  I believe it's supposed to cover these sorts of topics.
:)

Last I knew, Mark Rowe wrote those scripts and maintains
nightly.webkit.org.  If you manage to find him, he's probably the
right person to talk to.

Best of luck!