[webkit-dev] Can we remove webkit prefix from Battery Status API and from Vibration API?

Kihong Kwon vimff0 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:05:08 PDT 2012

> Has a test suite been published we can test against?

I didn't see a test suite which is opened to everyone yet.
Is this a problem for dropping prefix?

> Are there any other implementations of the APIs? Besides the time-based
> requirement of dropping vendor prefixes when a specification goes to
> Candidate Recommendation status, unprefixing also implies operability with
> both the specification and other implementations. It'll be good to confirm
> that.

Firefox already implements these APIs.
https://wiki.mozilla.org/WebAPI
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/DOM/window.navigator.battery
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/DOM/window.navigator.battery

And these APIs have been entered CR as you know.

BR,
Kihong.