[webkit-dev] Please include function-level comments in change log entries

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Fri Jul 6 13:02:39 PDT 2012

Per:

You began by thread-jacking Dan's discussion of ChangeLogs, and now
appear to be attacking a seasoned contributors polite response with
sarcasm and derision.

I recommend you soften your words, and try again on another thread.

Commenting, or lack there of, has been discussed at great length on
previous webkit-dev threads.  I'm sure there are many things we could
continue to discuss, but I recommend doing so in a friendlier tone, on
a separate thread.

I would recommend that we close this thread, Dan's original email was
simple a Public Service Announcement.

Thank you all, and happy hacking!