[webkit-dev] WebKit modularization

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Mon Feb 27 12:43:12 PST 2012

27.02.2012, в 11:54, Adam Barth написал(а):

> Huh?  I'm sorry, I thought I addressed all the issues you spotted.
> Are there more I missed?  I certainly don't have any wish (or
> motivation) to mess up the copyright blocks.

Thank you!

I made the conclusion that you were unwilling to address the remaining issues based on the fact that a number of them remain unaddressed, and that your response was just that you'll be more careful in the future.

> Two have been fixed and one was in a patch that was never reviewed or landed.

Which bug has the patch? I can't find it in request queue.

I have now spent the time to hunt down a few more specific license issues currently in ToT:

JSDOMWebAudioCustom.cpp is LGPL
JSDOMWindowWebSocketCustom.cpp is LGPL
DOMWindowSQLDatabase.cpp and .h have Google as copyright holder (I'm fairly sure this code was written by Apple)
NavigatorGeolocation.{h,cpp,idl} have Google as copyright holder, which may or may not be correct (I think it's Apple)
NavigatorMediaStream.{h,cpp,idl} have Google as copyright holder, which may or may not be correct (I think it's Ericsson)
DOMURLMediaStream.idl is LGPL

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov