[webkit-dev] Removing obsolete File attributes

Jian Li jianli at chromium.org
Fri Feb 24 13:06:16 PST 2012

Can we introduce some sort of "Obsolete" IDL attribute so that it will
automatically produce console warning messages for those attributes and
could even trigger metric gathering for those platforms that have interest?
It seems that this addition could be useful in deprecating some other
attributes in the future.

Jian