[webkit-dev] Webkit nightly auto-updates (MacOS)

Richa Avasthi ravasthi at mac.com
Fri Dec 7 10:02:25 PST 2012

Filipe Moreira <famoreira <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Anyone know why I get these two different behaviours and what can be done
> about it?

Filipe, at the least you should be able to go to the Safari menu and click
"check for webkit updates," which manually kicks off the update check and will
come back with the "install update" dialog if there's a new build available.

That said, I'm having the same problem; I have to manually check for updates on
one of my machines, but on the other the autoupdate works just fine. I suspect
I've accidentally deactivated some plist setting, but am not sure what it is.
Any help would be appreciated.

Richa