[webkit-dev] On the suitability of GYP (was Re: Build system update)

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Wed Aug 22 13:46:01 PDT 2012

If you're looking to hire someone to do this work, you might have
better luck with the webkit-jobs mailing list:

With respect to building code from svn.webkit.org on iOS, Apple's iOS
port of WebKit is not present in svn.webkit.org.  Apple does provide
source drops of the apple-ios port, which might or might not be
helpful to you:

http://opensource.apple.com/release/ios-511/

Adam