[webkit-dev] On the suitability of GYP (was Re: Build system update)

Ricardo QH ric13qh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 13:09:29 PDT 2012

Hello Adam,

I have been facing a problem like the one you replied in
https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2011-March/016319.html .
I have had the worst experience in my life trying to make webcore compile,
I have try to create an xcode project with the needed files for webcore to
work on iOS, but all my tries have resulted bad: GYP, CMake or doing
manually aren't working for me and I really need to have this as soon as
possible.
Me and my co-workers are wondering if it is possible for you or someone
else you know to help us to have an Xcode project compiling and generating
the needed .a file with the WebCore code, so that we can use it in an iOS
application, we just want to have a really simple app to measure webpages
load time in devices. We are willing to pay for the work, so if you or
anybody else wants and can help us we will really appreciate that.

Thanks in advance!

--
Ricardo QH--13