[webkit-dev] CSS3 Paged Media Support - Status Quo?

Milian Wolff milian.wolff at kdab.com
Fri Apr 27 04:28:42 PDT 2012

Hey there,

I'd like to know what part of the CSS3 paged media module is currently
implemented in WebKit.

I see that the parser can handle most of it, yet at least margin boxes need
some work.

But when it comes to actually handling these properties - has there been any
work on this yet? There are tests like printing/page-rule-in-media-query.html
that use page margins, but I think it does not actually test whether it is
properly applied.

Grepping in the sources, I don't see any usage of Document::styleForPage
anywhere outside of "code for tests" - is this correct? Is none of these
things actually handled so far?

If there are parts of it implemented somewhere (maybe just for specific
ports), could someone please point me into the correct directions?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff | milian.wolff at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090