[webkit-dev] A plug for the Watch List

Ami Fischman fischman at google.com
Thu Apr 26 13:45:28 PDT 2012

Bugzilla sends a notification email when one is add to the CC list of a bug.
IWBN if that email would include the state of the bug so far.

My experience with a few weeks' worth of being on a watchlist is that the
resulting email threads tend to miss the most important information of the
why/what/where context usually included in the original bug report, but
missing from the email thread because I'm only cc'd once a patch is
uploaded.

Cheers,
-a