[webkit-dev] Bot watching and Apple bots

Adrienne Walker enne at google.com
Wed Apr 25 14:34:09 PDT 2012

Hi-

This has been on my mind lately too, so I'm happy that you brought it
up.  I have a couple of questions:

Would it be possible to make mac's ews warn about test failures in the
same way that chromium-ews does? That's been super helpful for keeping
Chromium green.

Also, when you say "pay attention," what level of involvement should
we expect for one committer making the bots go red on a port that they
are not primarily working on? Should we expect test expectation
rebaselining? Patch reverting? Adding "= FAIL" test expectations and
filing a bug? A friendly ping in irc? An apology and cupcakes?

I'm just looking for some clarification on what the community
expectations are with respect to paying attention to the bots of other
ports.

Regards,
-enne