[webkit-dev] FYI: sub-pixel layout landing soon

Levi Weintraub leviw at google.com
Mon Apr 23 17:41:29 PDT 2012

Given the concerns brought up, we'll be adding an ENABLE_SUBPIXEL_LAYOUT
flag that will default to on. Turning this off will continue to use
FractionalLayoutUnits, but the fraction will switch to 1/1 from the default
of 1/60. This should be ready in the near future, and we'll provide another
heads-up when we're again ready to land.

-Levi