[webkit-dev] Is converting pixel tests to reftests kosher for imported libraries?

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Wed Apr 11 16:58:47 PDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Ojan Vafai <ojan at chromium.org> wrote:

> I agree with the sentiment that we should be upstreaming these to the W3C,
> but I don't see why we would require upstreaming them first instead of
> committing them locally and then upstreaming them.

How do we know whether a reference file came from W3C repository or not.
(Maybe by the fact it's named *-expected.html?)

Also, there are directories with reftest.list but without reference files
for some tests. The last time I checked, you were opposed to having bot
reftest.list and *-expected.html / *-expected-mismatch.html files. Have you
changed your opinion on this?

- Ryosuke