[webkit-dev] importing test suites (was: CSS 2.1 Test Suite)

Jacob Goldstein jacobg at adobe.com
Wed Apr 11 16:05:40 PDT 2012

I understand, all valid points.

Don't people currently fix tests that are failing and that they didn't author?  If so, isn't that similar as generating a new ref file in that you first have to understand what is being tested?  There would be the old pixel file to go from, so in many cases this may not be too hard.

On the other hand, having the test author create the ref file is definitely preferable.  What would we do in the case where a test author is no longer available?