[webkit-dev] It's time to remove the Haiku port

Xan Lopez xan at gnome.org
Sun Sep 25 02:16:08 PDT 2011

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Adam Barth <abarth at webkit.org> wrote:
> As part of our effort to reduce complexity in WebKit, I believe it is
> now time to remove the Haiku port.

Perhaps it would make sense to have a small set of simple rules
written down somewhere that would justify the WebKit developers in
removing any given port from upstream. That way it would be a bit more
impersonal and natural (like a tornado destroying your house) and less
likely to be perceived as a personal attack.

A number of months of inactivity sounds like the main thing to
consider here, as you point out, so we could just make it official.

Xan