[webkit-dev] Fwd: Gamepad API [Was: New feature flag proposal: Joystick API]

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Wed Oct 12 18:34:10 PDT 2011

Forwarding two messages from Jerry Seeger, whose e-mails aren't getting to the list yet.

Answering Jerry's comment, I think that targeting the spec to explicitly address gaming use case is better than the current situation. A very large group of devices is undoubtedly built with gaming and only gaming in mind.

Jerry's proposed line of thinking certainly seems very promising, too.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov

Начало переадресованного сообщения: