[webkit-dev] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Toshiya TSURU via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri Oct 7 23:55:21 PDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Toshiya TSURU requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

stevin,

Accept invitation from Toshiya TSURU
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-jnbvix-gti925oh-6f/qxt6X_WQtIhjU098J-t7a9l-QVVLSjg_CRCP9zASYX/blk/I91063741_140/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYMd35vcjgTcPoMcjB9bSJem5pElml1bPsNejASdPgVd3gLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3gsaS1DXz_cAY1

View invitation from Toshiya TSURU
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-jnbvix-gti925oh-6f/qxt6X_WQtIhjU098J-t7a9l-QVVLSjg_CRCP9zASYX/blk/I91063741_140/30QclYNd3sPdz0NekALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3D-RUxi83_cAY1

Why might connecting with Toshiya TSURU be a good idea?

People Toshiya TSURU knows can discover your profile:

Connecting to Toshiya TSURU will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/-jnbvix-gti925oh-6f/wvp/inv18_wvmp/?hs=false&tok=3Y5Xinw3T_cAY1

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation